- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion in a large nonstick skillet, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
- Stir in ketchup and next 5 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon meat mixture over bottom halves of buns; top with remaining halves.