- 453.59 g lean ground beef (3 1/2 cups browned)
- 177.44 ml finely chopped onion (1/3 cup sauteed)
- 7.39 ml garlic salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml white vinegar
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir ground beef with onion until beef is brown.
- Drain fat from cooked beef.
- Add garlic salt, pepper, chili sauce, brown sugar, white vinegar, mustard, and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately on warm hamburger buns or cool and freeze in an 8 cup container.