This is a great recipe that can be made ahead and frozen. It can also be doubled/tripled/quadrupled with great results for church meals or fundraiser dinners.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and stir ground beef with onion until beef is brown.
- Drain fat from cooked beef.
- Add garlic salt, pepper, chili sauce, brown sugar, white vinegar, mustard, and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately on warm hamburger buns or cool and freeze in an 8 cup container.