- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons mccormick hot shot seasoning (or 1 tsp each cayenne or red pepper and black pepper)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (I prefer the hot mexican style for the extra kick)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 30 ounces condensed tomato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meat, breaking it up, until all fat has disappeard.
- Lower heat to medium and add the Hot Shot, salt, chili powder and flour.
- Mix well to distribute the flour throughout the meat.
- Stir in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Continue to simmer and stir until thickened.
- The longer you let it simmer, the better the flavors will bond.
- It will thicken a bit more during cooling.
- This feeds 5 good eaters.