Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
It looks really good! I want to try this in the near future. I got it from a Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wagon wheel macaroni
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef green pepper, and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti scauce; heat through. Drain pasta and top with beef mixture.