Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this when we were out of hamburger buns and thought I'd try them out on potaotes. My kids loved them and kept asking for more! You can also use the canned sloppy joe sauce instead of this homemade version also to make it easier!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 10 ounces tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large potatoes
- To quickly make the baked potatoes, scrub the potatoes well and prick several times with a fork. Microwave for about 7-10 minutes. My microwave has a baked pototo setting, and I think that is the amount of time it takes according to it.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the ground beef or turkey until no longer pink and drain. Add the soup and the worchestershire sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve the sloppy joe sauce over the potatoes. Garnish with cheese, onions, or tomatoes.