Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a favorite meal growing up. Filling taco shells with Sloppy Joe mixture is a wonderful alternative to buns.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml sugar (or less)
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 taco shells
- Brown hamburger and small onion.
- Add ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Add mixture to warm taco shells and top with cheddar cheese.