Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a favorite meal growing up. Filling taco shells with Sloppy Joe mixture is a wonderful alternative to buns.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or less)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 taco shells
- Brown hamburger and small onion.
- Add ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Add mixture to warm taco shells and top with cheddar cheese.