- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sloppy joe seasoning mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato bisque soup
- 1 (11 ounce) soup can water
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, with onions and mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet, cook ground beef and diced onions until meat is browned.
- Sprinkle sloppy joe mix over meat and onion mixture, stirring to mix well.
- Add soup, water and barbeque sauce.
- Stir in Veg-all.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes or until juices thicken, stirring to prevent sticking.