Recipe by Amy E
My kids love this recipe
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
My family went crazy over this! It was easy and tasty. My husband said he doesn't want "regular" sloppy joes ever again! I used a little over 1.5 lbs. of ground beef, so I scaled the sauce ingredients up. Other than that, I followed to a "T". It was difficult to get the top layer of crescent rolls sealed and to the edge of the pan, so I gave up on it, and it was still fine! I used 2 cups of cheese on top, since the recipe does not specify. It took about 20 minutes in the oven. Very quick, very tasty and family friendly! Thanks for sharing!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef, onions & spices until meat is browned.
- Blend in flour, water, ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Line 9x13 pan with 1 pkg crescent rolls.
- Spread beef mixture over this layer.
- Spread mozzarella over beef mixture.
- Place 2nd layer of crescent rolls over cheese making sure dough touches edge of pan & press seams of dough together.
- Bake at 350F until crescent rolls are browned.