Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Label as Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix.
- Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- Sloppy Joes: Brown 1 lb lean ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add seasoning mix, 1/2 cup water, 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over toasted hamburger buns.