Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this at kraft Canada....it is quick and easy to make. And it tastes great too.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (225 g) package macaroni and cheese mix, dinner (macaroni and cheese, I used Kraft dinner)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Brown the beef, and drain. Add macaroni, BBQ sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add cheese packet (from Kraft dinner) and tomato sauce.
- Heat through.
- Serve with lettuce and tomatoes.