Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
All the great taste of classic sloppy joes in an easy pot pie. No one will miss the buns! This is from the Betty Crocker website. The only difference is I don't use Manwich Sauce and the onions and ground beef. Instead I use half of the Ground Turkey Sloppy Joe Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes. My family really loves these!
- 1 lb ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄16 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick, gluten free mix
- Heat oven to 400°F Lightly grease bottom only of 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, make the #302401. Stir in sloppy joe sauce and cheese. Spoon into baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over sloppy joe mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.