Top Review by TnuSami
This was tasty! It was very quick & easy, and the flavors combined well. The corn & green onion were a nice touch! I didn't try to serve this to my family who doesn't appreciate sloppy joes, but it was a good "fix" for the bbq/sloppy joe lover in me! I used a sweet bbq sauce for more of a sweet sloppy joe taste. I also think this would be a good way to use up left-over sloppy joes!
- 1 lb ground beef (MAY SUB. WITH GROUND TURKEY)
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn (DEFROSTED)
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 large prepared pizza crust (12INCH)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown meat over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir corn, bbq sauce, green onions into meat.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet, and spoon meat mixture onto the crust.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.