Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Sloppy Joe Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Unroll pizza dough; place on two greased 12-inch pizza pans.
- Bake at 425° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Add in sloppy joe sauce; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Spread meat mixture over crusts.
- Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.