Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simple and delicious!
Make and share this Sloppy Joe Pie #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) containerrefrigerated heat and serve sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Mix together hash brown shreds and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides of 9" glass pie plate. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Meanwhile in medium skillet mix sloppy joe sauce and drained corn, heat over medium heat until bubbly, set aside. Remove hash brown crust from oven and reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees. Sprinkle crust with 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese. Spoon sloppy joe mixture into crust. Bake filled crust 15-20 minutes until heated through. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and let stand 5 minutes.