Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make for dinner. Kids love it!
- 16 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 lb hamburger
- 10 ounces Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- Prepare the sloppy joes as directed on package.
- Spray a pie plate with no stick spray.
- Separate the rolls and put them in the bottom of the pie plate.
- Pour prepared sloppy joe mixture on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake according to instructions on biscuit can. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
Cut biscuits in 1/4s and smush them together. Bake biscuits and meat at 350 20 minutes, add cheese (I used sliced cheddar) and bake 5 minutes more.