1/1 Photo of Sloppy Joe Pasta Skillet Dinner
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftovers from Aunt Helen's Sloppy Joes and I didn't want to make anymore Sloppy Joes,so I came up with this. For the pasta I used elbow macaroni,but feel free to use what you have on hand.And for the meat,use what ever you have leftover from any Sloppy Joe recipe.I suggest using the mild Ro-Tel,the original might be to hot for the kiddos :). Submitted to "ZAAR" on January 25th,2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat add water.
- 2When water reaches boiling point add pasta,and cook until desired doneness is reached.(I cook mine al dente').
- 3Drain and return to skillet.
- 4Add meat,rotel, corn and 1 cup of cheese.
- 5Stirring until meat is heated through and cheese is melted.
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Joe Pasta Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe meat