Recipe by polly salama
i made this up when i wanted something that kids would like as well as adults. you can also add shredded cheese(over the top) at the last few minutes of baking.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 can Manwich sloppy joe mix
- 1 large yellow onion (minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large bowl combine all ingredients-do not over work the mixture as you will have a tough meatloaf.
- shape into a loaf and put in a deep baking dish.
- put in a preheated 350 degree oven on middle rack for 60-90 minutes.
- the center of the meat should reach 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.