Recipe by looneytunesfan
No need for two pots or a colander, everything is cooked and served in one skillet.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 205.53 g package Kraft macaroni and cheese, dinner
- 473.18 ml water
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- ADD Macaroni, water and barbecue sauce. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover.
- Simmer 8 min, stirring twice.
- STIR in Cheese Sauce Mix and tomato sauce; cook until heated through.
- Sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.