1/2 Photos of Sloppy Joe Macaroni and Cheese
No need for two pots or a colander, everything is cooked and served in one skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3ADD Macaroni, water and barbecue sauce. Bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat to medium; cover.
- 5Simmer 8 min, stirring twice.
- 6STIR in Cheese Sauce Mix and tomato sauce; cook until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Joe Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.3 mg
- Sodium 1073.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 31.5 g