Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is fabulous with all types of meat. BBQ sauce or even Taco style works with this versatile recipe. The kids love it and it is great the next day!
- 1 lb ground beef
- Manwich sloppy joe mix (or sauce of choice)
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef.
- Add sauce according to can or mix recipe.
- Grease muffin tin approx 10.
- Pre heat oven to bisquit temperature required.
- Take a bisquit,roll out enough to cover muffin hole.
- Place in tin and fill with sloppy joe mix.
- Repeat until all bisquits and holes are used.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake.
- Bisquit will cook around meat and make a cute"cupcake like" meal for all to enjoy.
The family liked it!
My picky 10 year old son loved these. Asked for me to make extra for his lunchbox. That doesn't happen often! Thanks for posting. It will be a regular item at our house.