- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) box taco shells
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced olives, drained
- 1 cup romaine leaf, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- In a 10 inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until cooked through; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on box.
- Stir sloppy joe sauce, bell pepper and corn into ground beef. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each warmed taco shell; top with olives, lettuce and cheese.