A quick and easy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) box taco shells
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 1 cup romaine leaf, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2In a 10 inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until cooked through; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on box.
- 4Stir sloppy joe sauce, bell pepper and corn into ground beef. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- 5Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each warmed taco shell; top with olives, lettuce and cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Joe Confetti Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 391.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sloppy joe sandwich sauce