Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Different. Definitely. But really very good.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 14 1⁄2 ounces sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 3 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 eggs
- • Heat oven to 350°F Generously spray 12-cup Bundt cake pan with cooking spray. Cook beef in a 10-inch skillet until brown; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce.
- • Stir Bisquick, milk, butter and eggs together until well blended. Spoon about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom and halfway up the side of the pan. Spoon meat over mixture. Cover with remaining Bisquick mixture.
- • Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn pan upside down onto heatproof plate; remove pan.
I use my own sloppy joe recipe but made everything else as directed. The taste was good but way too much bread. I loved the presentation though. I will make this again just with less dough