1/1 Photo of Sloppy Joe BBQ Mix
Sloppy Joe meat for a crowd - makes 90-100 sandwiches on hamburger bun sized rolls, 120 on cocktail buns. Not too hot, not too sweet. We make this recipe for our church group for supper and have used it for family graduation parties and other get-togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and drain ground beef.
- 2Mix onion flakes, pepper, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and vinegar together.
- 3Mix ground beef and ketchup mixture together in a large roaster oven.
- 4Cook at 250 degrees until heated through.
- 5Serve on hamburger or cocktail buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Joe BBQ Mix
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 95
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 490.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g