Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sloppy Joes with a cheesy baked topping. A Bisquick recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can Manwich sloppy joe mix (or try Sloppy Joes)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir cooked beef and Manwich in 9 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and egg until blended.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
My daughter had seconds of this, which is high praise. It was easy and quick, and reheated well the next day. I added about 1/4 lb of leftover chorizo to the hamburg, and it added a little zing.
Easy to make, and the boys loved it...