Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy last minute meal
- 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1. Brown meat. Add onion, mustard, worcestershire, sugar, vinegar, ketchup, salt, green pepper and celery.
- 2. Reduce heat to low; cook approximately 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Everyone loved this . The best sloppy Joe recipe!! Quick, simple, great dinner for busy week nite. A keeper for sure. Thanks for sharing��
Tasted delicious, didn't have ground mustard so I used regular mustard in place of it, but will deffinately try again and add the ground mustard!
The whole family loved this recipe! Tastes like your old favorite - but better!