- 1 small onion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 lb frank, Cut In 1/4-in. slices
- 12 hamburger buns, Split
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover and microwave onion, green pepper,and margarine in 1-qt casserole on high (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, catsup and franfurters.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%), 2 1/2 minutes, stir.
- Cover and microwave until mixture boils, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon mixture onto buns on serving plate.
- Microwave uncovered on high, (100%) until buns are hot, 1 to 2 minutes.