Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is SO not healthy, but it is good.
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 hot dogs, sliced thinly
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- 16 hot dog buns
- Fry bacon till done, drain and crumble.
- Put hamburger in pan and brown and crumble, then drain.
- Add all other ingredients, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on hotdog buns.