Recipe by Lelandra
From Disney's Magic Kitchen Cookbook. My nine-year-old son picked this for his cooking night. I eat gluten free, so just skip the bun and put the meat over salad greens (like a taco salad) for myself, since I have yet to find a gluten free bun that I like.
Top Review by WicklewoodWench
I halved the recipe for 2 and served mine on gf pitta bread and my daughter had hers served in a cheese bap,,,we both agreed this is a really tasty dish, and so easy to make we will be making it again. Made for Spring PAC 2011...YUM.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 6 hamburger or 6 hot dog buns
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium-high heat, and drain grease.
- Add tomato sauce and spices to meat. Bring to boil, stirring, then turn to low, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Spoon the meat mixture onto bun bottoms. Top with cheeses and cover with bun tops.