Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A way to have sloppy dogs that is really addicting. Atleast for my family anyway. :) I usually make the whole thing and use the meat on another day because we cant go through that much ground beef with a family of 4.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 8 -10 hot dog buns
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan, and then drain grease.
- Add in other ingredients, and let simmer for 5 minutes.