1/1 Photo of Sloppy Cabby & Shrooms
Nat Da Brat's Note:
This is a sloppy Joe with a twist. Kind of like a sloppy cabbage roll! You'll truely enjoy the combination of flavours and will want to make this easy dish again and again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread chopped cabbage onto bottom of 2 QT dish.
- 2Pour one can of soup on top of chopped cabbage.
- 3Brown hamburger, drain fat.
- 4Return to heat, add onions and mushrooms until mushrooms start to soften.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Mix in one can of soup with the meat mixture.
- 7Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 8Pour meat mixture over cabbage (which is covered with other can of soup).
- 9Put shredded cheese on top of meat mixture.
- 10Bake in a preheated oven at 375 for 1/2 Hour.
- 11The last 5 minutes of baking time, I put in on Broil, to brown the cheese.
- 12Let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and oregano.
- 13Serve on toasted bread, or toasted buns.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sloppy Cabby & Shrooms
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.2
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.8 mg
- Sodium 1346.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 60.7 g