Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Love chocolate? Then try this.. Kids also love this.. Its very easy... Very, Very good!!!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 ounces chocolate pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (whip cream)
- 10 Musketeers miniatures candy bars (your choice of candy bar)
- Bake cake according to package.
- Make pudding according to package.
- Put pudding in big bowl.
- Let cake cool, cut.
- Then tear off pieces and put it in the same bowl (most likely won't use the whole cake).
- Add the cool whip (may not use all).
- Break the candy bars into pieces (smaller pieces for children).
- Add candy bars to same bowl.
- Then Taste.
- Might need to add more of cake, Cool Whip, or candy bars!
- Put in fridge if desired.