Love chocolate? Then try this.. Kids also love this.. Its very easy... Very, Very good!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake cake according to package.
- 2Make pudding according to package.
- 3Put pudding in big bowl.
- 4Let cake cool, cut.
- 5Then tear off pieces and put it in the same bowl (most likely won't use the whole cake).
- 7Add the cool whip (may not use all).
- 8Break the candy bars into pieces (smaller pieces for children).
- 9Add candy bars to same bowl.
- 11Then Taste.
- 12Might need to add more of cake, Cool Whip, or candy bars!
- 13Put in fridge if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slope Cake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1142.6
- Calories from Fat 574
- Total Fat 63.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 935.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 102.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g