Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a recipe that I made up on a whim. I took the basics from a oatmeal raisin cookie recipe and adapted it to form my special recipe. The cookies are very gooey and sweet. You may need to add a bit more flour to get the consistency just right for your taste. The name of the cookies comes from a blend of mine and my friend's names. ENJOY!
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1⁄2-1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Crush cereal into small bits (not quite a powder). I do this by placing my cereal in a plastic baggie and using a rolling pin to crush the cereal up.
- Sift together flour, soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Blend together above mixture with cereal, egg, brown sugar, milk and margarine.
- Fold in coconut and raisins.
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheet and bake for ~8 minutes. (might need to cook longer -- remember cookies are gooey!).
I made these because I was looking for anything with a nice cinnamon taste. They were so good! I doubled the recipe and got 3 dozen out of it. The dough is very sticky, even after I added about another cup and a quarter of flour. Everyone ate them up, and I will definitely make them again! I may add some chocolate chips to them, it seems like it might make a good addition.