Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A lite, refreshing end to a rich meal. From "My French Kitchen"
- 3 large mangoes, peeled, pitted, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons gin
- 3 tablespoons sloe gin
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut into 4-6 pieces
- Place 4-6 dessert glasses in the freezer.
- Place mango flesh in a blender container and puree.
- Add gin and sloe gin, blend well.
- Pour into a shallow, metal pan.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from freezer and break up the ice crystals with a fork.
- Return to the freezer and freeze for another 10-15 minutes.
- Again, break up the ice crystals with a fork.
- Repeat this 10 minute interval process at least 5 more times or until the crystals are firm enough to hold their shape.
- Spoon crush into chilled dessert glasses and place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a small piece of bittersweet chocolate and serve at once.