A very simple, delicious Polish sweet. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 prunes, pitted (dried plums)
- 24 whole almonds, toasted
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- crushed nuts, for decorating (optional)
- 1Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- 2Microwave the chocolate until melted, stirring after every 45 seconds to prevent overheating.
- 3Stir until the chocolate is smooth, and allow it to sit and cool slightly while you prepare the prunes.
- 4Insert the almonds into the centers of the prunes, one nut per prune.
- 5Dip each of the prunes into the chocolate, submerging it completely.
- 6Remove from the chocolate, dragging the bottom along the lip of the bowl to remove the excess chocolate.
- 7Place candy on the prepared baking sheet and, if desired, sprinkle the top with crushed nuts while the chocolate is still wet.
- 8Once all of the prunes are on the baking sheet, refrigerate it for 30 minutes to set the chocolate, then serve.
- 9Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sliwka Naleczowska W Czekoladzie -- Polish Chocolate Plums
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g