Prep 1008 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Great liquour made from fresh plums, cherries or other fruits. A traditional drink treat in Ukraine, Russia & Belorus.
- *NOTE: You may use cherries, or peaches or
- apricots for this as well.
- Halve plums but do not remove pits.
- Place plums in a large crock or large jar.
- Layer them with the sugar as you place them into your
- Pour in your vodka.
- Cover well, place in a cool, dark location.
- Turn plums every 3 days for 6 weeks.
- Decant plums.
- Strain liquid & bottle for use as a beverage or as a liqueur.
- You can use the plums as well if you wish or discard them.