Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
For some reason, I purchased a 32 ounce container of Hummus at Costco. Living by myself, this means that I'll probably have it coming out of my ears by the end of the month. I got tired of having the hummus with crackers and pita chips so I decided to make a sandwich out of it. I'll still have hummus coming out of my ears by the end of the month but at least I'll have some nutrition,
- 2 slices whole wheat bread (toast it if you feel like "cooking")
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄4 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 slice cheese
- salt and pepper
- Toast the bread (or not).
- Spread one tablespoon of hummus on one side of each slice of bread (toast).
- Layer the tomato slices and avocado slices on the hummus topped bread.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese and the second slice of bread.