Recipe by cakeinmyface
I make this a lot. Its slightly sweet and spicy and the sauce makes it perfect for jacket potatoes. These are the prawns that I have with my posh fish supper. http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/slimming-world-friendly-posh-fish-supper-411454 They are quick and yummy and also completely free on slimming world
- 250 g king prawns (Jumbo cooked, if frozen defrosted)
- 1 garlic clove (finely sliced)
- low-fat cooking spray
- 1⁄2 chili powder (my chilli powder is mega hot so I only use a little bit)
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 200 ml hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a frying pan liberally with low fat cooking spray add the garlic and sauté for a minute. Add the chilli and sauté for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the prawns, crumble in the oxo cube, add the water stirring well to mix. Cook for about 5-7 minutes to heat through the prawns and allowing the sauce to reduce and thicken slightly.