Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A slighted spiced version, works out at under 1 syn preserving I use chicken thigh fillets as they are more flavourful make sure your trim off any visible fat.
- 500 g chicken thighs (boneless skinless cut into strips)
- 1 red onion (small finely chopped)
- 50 g spring onions (one bunch roughly sliced)
- 150 g sweetcorn (canned & drained)
- 2 garlic cloves (large minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon wok oil
- 300 g noodles (ribbon straight to wok)
- 1 1⁄2 liters chicken stock
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- coriander, to serve
- Heat a large heavy based saucepan and add the wok oil, add the onions and spring onions, fry for a couple of minutes. Add the chicken and cook on medium heat for approximately 7 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients (EXCEPT NOODLES) and bring to boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, add noodles and simmer for further 5 minutes. Top with coriander to serve.