- 2 lbs carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄8 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak raisins in hot water for 10 minutes to rehydrate them. Drain well.
- Peel carrots.
- Shred in food processor.
- Place shredded carrots, raisins and pineapple in large bowl.
- Combine remaining in small bowl and stir into carrot mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.