Recipe by Retrocutie
I got this off of the Slimfast.com website and it was surprisingly GOOD! The sauce was so good that I also used it as a dressing on my salad and DH used it as jam on his bread and butter! Chicken breasts can be substituted for the Turkey!
- 4 (7 ounce) turkey breast, tenders
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry.
- Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- Place turkey on a broiler rack 4-5 inches from heat and cook 7 minutes.
- Turn cutlets over and cook 4-5 minutes more, until no longer pink and internal temperature is 170.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, until bubbly and thickened.
- Add cranberry sauce and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Place broiled turkey cutlets on a platter, top with cranberry sauce, and serve.