Recipe by Hugce
This is an easy and delicious 3 point Weight Watcher hearty soup. If it was any simpler it would make itself; in fact it does make itself.
Top Review by Little Bee
We were a little dissapointed with this. DH and I have been eating Progresso soup for lunch while dieting and getting pretty tired of them and I thought this might be more flavorful and filling but it just had a very canned taste which shouldn't surprise me since it is all canned. We just didn't really care for this but it was quick and easy. I think I will keep searching for a good lowfat fresh tsting vegetable soup.
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso 99% fat free minestrone soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (26 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- minced garlic (to taste)
- italian seasoning mix (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)