Excellent taste, low cal, from B H & G, worth the time and effort.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium chicken breasts, skinned, boned and halved lengthwise
- 2 ounces very thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1 ounce sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1Place chicken pieces between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- 2Pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Place 1/4 of the ham and cheese on each chicken piece.
- 4Top with 1/4 of the tomato.
- 5Roll up jelly roll style, tucking in sides to seal well.
- 6Use toothpicks if necessary.
- 7Stir together breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, parmesan, parsley and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 8Brush chicken rolls with melted margarine.
- 9Roll in crumb mixture to coat well.
- 10Place in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- 11Bake in 350°F oven about 25 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slim Saltimbocca
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 271.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.4 g