Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
When you need a pasta fix, but don't want all the calories!! From Light Cooking
- 8 ounces uncooked noodles
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook& stir noodles.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except Parm cheese.
- Fold in cooked noodles; spoon into greased 1 1/2 qt casserole and sprinkle with parm cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.