1/2 Photos of Slim-Crinkle Cookies
This is a lighter version of cookies similar to "Quake Cookies". Chocolaty and delicious and the top of the cookie sort-of 'erupts' as it cooks, hence the name.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 cup chips over low heat (when they start to melt, remove from heat and stir and return a few times until smooth).
- 2Combine flour, powder, and small. Beat together sugar, margarine and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- 3Beat in melted chocolate, then beat in egg whites.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mix with water and finally stir in remaining chocolate chips. Cover; chill until firm.
- 5Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place on greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slim-Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: