1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Theresa P's Note:
A luscious and light side dish made with low fat Swiss cheese, dill, onions and mushrooms. This side dish may be low in fat but it has BIG flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a medium saucepan with non-stick spray.
- 2Add onions and mushrooms.
- 3Cook until vegetables are tender.
- 4Sprinkle in the flour and stir until vegetables are coated with flour.
- 5Gradually add the milk and cook until mixture is thick and bubbly, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- 6Add cheese, dill, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- 7Cook until cheese is melted.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Spray a medium casserole with non-stick spray.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slim and Trim Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 481.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine worcestershire sauce