Recipe by C & D's Mommy
A great treat to serve during the holiday season. Or anytime when you have people visiting!
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup almonds (leave them whole and with the skins on)
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shreddies cereal
- 1⁄2 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel twists
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with a fork until slightly foamy.
- Stir in nuts, cereal and pretzels and mix until coated.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and cayenne and mix again.
- Spread out onto a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.