1/2 Photos of Slightly Sourdough Pancakes
Cody in Ontario, Canada's Note:
These pancakes are a household favourite! The eggs and yogurt give them a nice fluffy texture. Experiment with different flavours of yogurt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs and then add the flour, yogurt, and milk.
- 2Beat until smooth- then add remaining ingredients.
- 3Stir until all ingredients are incorperated, and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat and drop the batter in tablespoonfulls into the skillet.
- 5Flip when bubbles form.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slightly Sourdough Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 946.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g