Recipe by Diana #2
I guarantee you will absolutely LOVE these cookies. Everyone I've served them to asks for the recipe. Bet they don't last a day at your house....they didn't in mine. I've tried it with butter and margarine. Butter is sooooo much better. Trust me. I originally found this on the Splenda site. Good thing I saved it, it's not there any longer for some reason.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together flour, Splenda and rice flour.
- Beat butter until smooth. Gradually add dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
- Press into a 8" square pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Score with a sharp knife into 20 pieces. Allow to cool.
- Store in the fridge -- if there are any left.