1/2 Photos of Slightly Sinful Shortbread - Splenda
Diana #2's Note:
I guarantee you will absolutely LOVE these cookies. Everyone I've served them to asks for the recipe. Bet they don't last a day at your house....they didn't in mine. I've tried it with butter and margarine. Butter is sooooo much better. Trust me. I originally found this on the Splenda site. Good thing I saved it, it's not there any longer for some reason.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Mix together flour, Splenda and rice flour.
- 3Beat butter until smooth. Gradually add dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
- 4Press into a 8" square pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- 5Score with a sharp knife into 20 pieces. Allow to cool.
- 6Store in the fridge -- if there are any left.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slightly Sinful Shortbread - Splenda
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 65.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g